The Public Employees Dental Plan promotes good dental health by reducing employee costs for preventative, routine and major restorative dental work.
Funding for the Plan is totally employer‑paid as a percentage of your gross salary.
The Canada Life Assurance Company is contracted to provide:
- claims adjudication, and
- benefit payment services to the Plan.
Registration questions: GroupNet Customer Contact Centre at 1-800-957-9777
Claim inquiries: Canada Life at 1-800-957-9777.
Each participating employer determines which of its employees are eligible for coverage.
- Coverage begins after you complete a probationary period equal to six months of continuous service.
- You, your spouse and your eligible dependent children are covered under the Plan.
- After completing the probationary period, you may send in claims for eligible expenses incurred retroactively to your date of employment.
Confirm your eligibility to participate in the Plan with your Human Resources Branch.
Participating Employers, Group and Division Numbers
Coverage is provided to employees of:
- Executive Government,
- several crown corporations, and
- various agencies, boards and commissions as approved by the Lieutenant Governor in Council.
To find your coverage details review the Maximum Reimbursement Schedule specific to your employer.
If applicable, orthodontic coverage, relevant benefit maximums and age limitations are on page four of each Maximum Reimbursement Schedules.
Benefits Claims and Requests
Submit a Claim
To submit a claim sign into GroupNet for Plan Members.
Mail dental claims to:
Canada Life Assurance Company
Regina Benefit Payments PO
Box 4408 Regina
SK S4P 3W7.
Set up Direct Deposit
To sign up for direct deposit, submit your bank account information one of two ways:
- Register and log in to GroupNet for Plan Members to sign up; or
- Complete a Canada Life Banking Information Form and send it to Canada Life via fax to (204) 946-4699 or email: Grp.ElecEnrollment@gwl.ca