Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

If you want your Public Employees Dental Plan/Group and ID number, please refer to the website. You will find participating employers, group and division numbers for claims submissions.


Group and Division Numbers

You can send dental claims to the following address:

The Great-West Life Assurance Company

Regina Benefit Payments

PO Box 4408

Regina SK S4P 3W7

If you want to know if your claims have been processed you can call Great-West Life directly:


Toll Free No: 1-800-957-9777

Or contact Great-West Life

To find out if your spouse and children are on the dental plan, contact your Human Resources or Payroll Administration Branch. The branches will be able to confirm your dependants; your type of coverage and the effective date of your coverage.

All employees in the Plan are covered by the Core Dental Plan. Some employers have chosen to expand dental coverage. Reimbursement Schedules for employers (Core and Enhanced) are listed on the website.

There is no annual or lifetime maximum on benefits except for Level 1 - Preventive Services and Orthodontics as indicated on the Reimbursement Schedules.


Reimbursement Schedules

Any child or step-child is covered under the Plan to age 21. Children are also covered to age 26 if attending university or college full-time.

Dental benefits coverage terminates upon retirement.

Dental Identification Cards

Employees looking to print their own dental identification card, can go to the Great-West Life website directly at

Select "Group Net for Plan Members", register as a user (if this is the first time on the site), and sign in with a user name and password.

Employees must know their Plan/Group Number and own unique dental ID number to sign in. If you don't know your ID number, contact your Human Resource Branch.